Access would like to say a huge THANK YOU to WZZM, Spartan Stores, and all of the Kent County donors who participated in 2010 Food for Families! Together we collected over 200,000 pounds of food to help stock up the food pantries for the summer months.
Check out some videos from 2010 Food for Families:
- Controversy at Supermarket Sweeps?
- Bankers Become Artists during “Canstruction”
- Access on WZZM’s Take Five
- The State of Hunger in West Michigan
- Food Assistance Cases on the Rise
Another huge thanks to Two Men and a Truck, Rhoades McKee, Lamar Construction Company, D&W Fresh Market stores, Family Fare stores, Felpausch, and 95.7 W-Lite for partnering with Food for Families!